Baptist Care NT projects include Foodbank NT, School Breakfast Program and Food for Life. All programs work towards supporting people experiencing food security. There are many roles and varied hours available. If you wish to select a number of programs or roles, push Ctrl when selecting and this will help us put your support where it is most required.
Advantages for Volunteering
- Having fun; you’ll be joining a fantastic, diverse team of like-minded people;
- Learning new skills – we provide on the job training.
- Health & happiness; studies have shown that volunteering in your local community increases your health and lifts your mood;
- Opportunity to attend social and community events throughout the year;
- Increased employability for job-seekers; and finally and most importantly…
- You will be helping to provide food relief to those Northern Territorians who really need it.